Learn how to protect your IP from China at the Global Sources Summit
By China Law Blog
On Tuesday, April 18, China Law Blog’s Dan Harris will be speaking on China IP at the Global Sources Summit in Hong Kong. This summit is designed to teach entrepreneurs and small businesses how to create and build an Amazon FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) business.
Dan will speak on protecting your intellectual property from China, focusing on the following:
- How to choose the right China manufacturer
- How to identify the IP assets you need to protect
- How to structure your China manufacturing deal
- How to drafting your China manufacturing contracts to protect your IP
- What you should know about trademarks, patents, copyrights, and licensing agreements
- What to do when you’ve been copied
Dan Harris is founder of the Harris Bricken law firm, a boutique international law firm focusing on small and medium sized businesses that operate internationally. China is the fastest growing area for the firm. Dan writes ChinaLawBlog.com as a source of China legal and business information.
Want to learn more sourcing best practices?
Join the Global Sources Summit that combines conferences and networking, co-located with our Hong Kong trade shows. The event will be held April 17-19, 2017, and is geared toward online and Amazon sellers.
Read more Sourcing News & Advice