Key Specifications/Special Features:
TK228 OBD-II GPS tracker is a multifunction product.
It is an integration of OBD-II GPS tracker, RFID car alarm, remote/Bluetooth diagnostics & wireless immobilizer.
It has Plug-and-play design, which is compatible with all the cars with OBD-II connector, and it supports all the CAN-bus protocols.
Features & functions
1. Plug & play design with OBD-II connector, compatible with all the vehicles with OBD-II connector, supports most of vehicles with the CAN-bus
2. It is the integration of GPS tracker + RFID car alarm + Bluetooth diagnostics + wireless immobilizer
3. Arm/disarm by SMS/phone call, or by 2.4GHz RFID tag automatically
4. Check the real physical address (such as city name, street name.) directly
5. Track by SMS/website to get the latitude, longitude, speed, direction & odometer and more
6. Movement alarm, over-speed alarm, geo-fence alarm
7. Engine on alarm, power failure alarm, vibration alarm
8. Anti-tamper alarm. Once the device is disconnected, it will trigger the alarm
9. Built-in shock sensor for power saving & triggering vibration alarm
10. Monitor the voice
11. 2.4G long-distance contactless RFID tag for driver ID identification
12. Keyless RFID car alarm function, arm/disarm automatically
13. Accurate odometer & speed reading directly via CAN-BUS
14. Data logger 8MB for offline GPS waypoint
15. Wireless immobilizer to stop the car in safe mode
16. High reliable anti-tamper design. If the unit is unplug illegally, it will lock the engine automatically.
17. Built-in rechargeable backup battery, when the car battery is cut off or damaged, the built-in backup battery can work for emergency check, and the system will send out power failure alert immediately.
18. Two kinds of location information: GPS coordinates & GSM base station code.
19. Remote diagnostics function.
Transmission of the CAN data via blue-tooth or GPRS network:
(1) Vehicle's real-time data: battery's voltage, RPM, speed, TAP throttle opening, engine load, coolant temperature, fuel consumption, odometer, error code & times, acceleration times & deceleration times.
(2) Driver behavior data: ignition time, total driving time, total idling time, average engine hot-start time, average speed, history high speed, history RPM, total acceleration times & total deceleration times.
20. Read the vehicle's error code & clear the error code via GPRS or Bluetooth
Bluetooth and the Bluetooth logo are registered trademarks of the Bluetooth SIG.
Any third-party trademarks or images shown here are for reference purposes only. We are not authorized to sell any items bearing such trademarks.