Key Specifications/Special Features:
Company profile of pickup truck assemble line and equipment for sale:
Our group is collaborating with global customer to set motor vehicle assembly plant in customers' country, as a manufacturer we will provide technology and send engineer to help you finish assembly work, at the same time, you can get more potential development opportunities
What can we serve?
1. Assembly plant design
2. Equipment, installation service and maintenance
3. Assembly technical assistance (engineers' sending, workers' training and more)
4. SKD, CKD kits
What's the advantage of assembly plant?
1. Decline freight cost. One 40 feet high cube container can load 12 mini moke in SKD II and 8 units in CBU
2. Decline import tariff, as you know general SKD, CKD import tariff is lower than CBU term
3. Provide sale after service, when your plant can assemble mini moke car, your equipment and technical personnel will have the ability to provide sale after service which will promote sales
4. We suppose some spare part can be purchased in your local, it may save some cost such as tire, seat, and glasses
5. More opportunities for development, when your plant can assemble mini moke car, it may assemble SUV, pickup, mini truck, van, it just needs to add some other special equipment
Current assembly vehicle:
1. Diesel & gasoline pickup is available for LHD and RHD
2. Diesel & gasoline SUV
3. 8 seats family van & 15 seats commercial vehicle
4. Gasoline & electric sightseeing mini moke car
5. City bus, long distance bus, minibus
Since this pickup launched market in 2012, its quality win good reputation in China and abroad, that's why we choose this model to assemble in Ghana plant
What do you invest for?
1. Workshop or empty land, the place is used to build vehicle production lines and operate assembly plant
2. Vehicle production lines facility, there are turnkey project, joint vehicle, we can discuss both parties duty and investment on the base of cooperation way
3. Assembly technology, this tip can be discussed
4. The plant maintenance and management
What is CBU, SKD, CKD?
CKD = Completely Knocked Down parts, all materials supplied loose for final welding and final assembly, or raw body shell and all other parts loose and not assembled
SKD I = Semi Knocked Down parts, car body and trucks cabin are unpainted, the engine, gearbox, axles, suspension, drive shaft, steering, seats, tyres, batteries, exhaust system, electrical and more are supplied as individual units for assembly
SKD II = car body is fully painted and glazed, truck cabin is fully painted, the engine, gearbox, axles, suspension, drive shaft, steering, seats, tyres, batteries, batteries, exhaust system, electrical and more