Key Specifications/Special Features:
TK228 OBD-II GPS tracker is a multifunctional product. It is an integration of OBD-II GPS tracker, RFID car alarm, remote/Bluetooth diagnostics & wireless immobilizer.
It adapts 2.4GHz RFID technology, which can make it work as a simple keyless alarm system with easy installation. In arm status, the following operations will trigger alarm: engine on, vibration, cut-off power & take-out of the device.
The system will send out alarm message with location by SMS/GPRS to your mobile phone or tracking center immediately.
1. Plug & play design with OBD-II connector
2. It is integration of GPS tracker + RFID car alarm + Bluetooth diagnostics + wireless immobilizer
3. Arm/disarm by SMS/phone call, or by 2.4GHz RFID tag automatically
4. Check real physical address (such as city name, street name) directly
5. Track by SMS/website to get latitude, longitude, speed, direction & odometer
6. Movement alarm, over-speed alarm, geo-fence alarm
7. Engine on alarm, power failure alarm, vibration alarm
8. Anti-tamper alarm. Once device disconnected, it triggers the alarm
9. Built-in shock sensor for power saving & triggering vibration alarm
10. Monitor the voice
11. Supports 2.4G long-distance contactless RFID function (optional)
12. Keyless RFID car alarm function (optional)
13. Accurate odometer & speed reading directly via CANbus
14. Data logger 8Mb for offline GPS waypoint
15. Read the vehicle error code & clear the error code
16. Built-in rechargeable backup battery, when the car battery is cut off or damaged, the built-in backup battery can work for emergency check, and the system will send out power failure alert immediately.
17. Two kinds of location information, user can check the GPS latitude, longitude, speed, direction. If there is no GPS signal, user could also locate the car by GSM base station code.
18. Remote diagnostics function. Transmission of the following data via blue-tooth or GPRS network:
(1) Battery's voltage, RPM, speed, TAP throttle opening, engine load, coolant temperature, fuel consumption, odometer, error code & times, acceleration times & deceleration times
(2) Driver behavior data: ignition time, total driving time, total idling time, average engine hot-start time, average speed, history high speed, history RPM, total acceleration times & total deceleration times.
19. Work with immobilizer to lock engine safely and send alarm.
Bluetooth and the Bluetooth logo are registered trademarks of the Bluetooth SIG.
Any third-party trademarks or images shown here are for reference purposes only. We are not authorized to sell any items bearing such trademarks.