- Main Duties & responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Head of Buyer Marketing to drive leads through the company website via various marketing channels as well as nurture and profile build.
- Using marketing automation tools such as Pardot / Eloqua / Emarsys / Marketo / or equivalent, you will develop programs designed to capture, score, attribute, remarket all leads as well as new digital communication outlets (chatbots, WeChat, WhatsApp, Tiktok) to help grow the database size.
- Data driven to suggest, refine and broaden any program to help grow the database and targeting.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points, instrumental conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies in both an online and offline environment
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Collaborate with vendor partners, where applicable
- Be able and flexible to work in other digital marketing functions such as (but not limited to) social media, SEM, SEO, content marketing, community management.
- Able to work with tight deadlines and challenging project scopes.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or other related fields
- At least 7 years proven experience leading and managing customer acquisition, retention and reengagement programs,
- Proven experience in marketing automation tools such as Pardot / Eloqua / Emarsys / Marketo /or equivalent is desired.
- Strong proficiency in web analytics and reporting tools (Google Analytics/Webtrends/Adobe Analytics or equivalent) with understanding of ROI and web conversion metrics, can provide feedback/suggestions for improvement/further use of data
- Strong reporting and presentation skills, able to convert raw data into working knowledge and visual information for management to comprehend, high attention to detail.
- Lateral thinker, comfortable reading results from spreadsheet to coming up with creative design elements to changing copy for SEO purposes
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing, analytics, marketing automation, adbuys, social media
- Possess excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Team and leadership experience, interpersonal self-motivated with a “can do” attitude. Proactive communication skills both internally and externally.
- Fluent in writing and speaking English and Chinese.
Be part of Global Sources and start a challenging and rewarding career. Send us your resume
through the contact details below.
- (852) 2814 9695